Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finding New things



Hi well here I am again. Meant to get here in Nov, but time just gets away.
at the moment I am gearing up for Xmas and have been putting up decorations and making some, so have been very busy.
I want to show you something I made for our last for the year, doll sewing workshop.
Not really doing dolls so much now, but a lot of other nice things.
The first pic here is of my lovely flowers I was given recently when I went to an Afternoon for a good cause. I love flowers and this pic now resides on my desktop. Think somewhere I have an even better one of them. However the next pic you see is of a Xmas deco I made for the last day of our sewing group.
Made 8 of them and am about to make more.
I will put photos and directions in here as soon as I can, but now I am off to finish off some Angels I am making for my Xmas display with lights. Just wait til I get back here very soon.

Life is a play, played out by you,
it is what ever you make it,
whether it be a
Comedy
or a Tragedy,
or even a Romantic interlude.


Just so it is what you want it to be.

Think on it and fly with you own reality.

love

to all


XXXX E.

3 comments:

lourdi lourdaki said...

Ομορφα πολλυ!!ενα γεια απο Ελλαδα!!

Susan said...

Don't forget to show a picture of you in your Christmas redhat!

Artgalcrafts said...

Hi Susan will do, it has already had one outing with a friend, and I will be wearing it to our own Xmas party here.
Lots of Love
E. XXX