Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finding New things

Brunos Art

Today I received word about a place in Marysville that was amidst the horrifying fires in Melbourne in Febuary.
I knew of it and had such admiration for the wonderful

Sculptures and Art of BrunoTorf.

If you have ever been there you will know what I mean.
We cannot imagine the traumas that those people in those areas faced at that time and are still facing.
It is good to know that they will be rebuilding the beautiful gardens and sculptures of
Bruno's Art.
It will take time and money but they will come back with an even more beautiful place I know.
From time to time I will go there and
Find the new things
they will be doing to bring back the wonderful place they had there.
You can see all about it on my site here.
Also today I am thinking of a friend I have had in the doll making world.
Michelle Munzone.
She is such a talented lady and making the most of her amazing talent. Look for her in my Creative Others column,it speaks for itself.
Good luck to all you do Michelle.

The world is a Wonderful place with all the talent and amazing things ,so dont feel sad or down, just go out and-----

Find new things.

ElizabethXXX

No comments: