Saturday, April 19, 2014

AWAY AGAIN

Hi all who may still come here
 I'm back, well I may be! I left this behind as I did other things. Having now got interested or re-energised for it, as  have just got back into ATC's and enjoying them so much and want to keep a record of them here,so let's know who also likes them and does them.
 Of course this is not the only things I am doing at the moment.
 Still doing Polymer clay, Chain Maille,mand have started up with Sculptured dolls,doing a Patti Culea doll, painted and stamped.
 Well forgive me my time away, hope to do better now.
 As it is Easter now hope everyone does what they do for Easter
  let's not forget what EASTER is really all about.
   Happy Easter and happy thoughts.

  Believe in tomorrow and what it will bring.
A thought from----  victoriasartvision.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

What a pleasant surprise to see you here, Elizabeth! So nice to hear you are still enjoying lots of wonderful hobbies :)

I hear that many bloggers have "lost the fire" these days. I think the secret is to use it for what is most valid for you; keeping a record of what you create is a fabulous idea! I doubt I would participate much if it were not for the challenges and blog hops I enter... they keep me sharp with a little (positive) pressure to keep creating :)

Hope your Easter is filled with joy and peace! Blessings from Canada :)

Artgalcrafts said...

Hi Monique how lovely of you to comment on my blog so soon. I was blown away.
Having not been there for so long, I did not really expect that. A great way to put it, lost the fire, but I think more so little time, and so many things to want to do.Yes it is a great way to keep a record. love the colors at your blog.
Having a lovely Easter time.
hank you.. XX