Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Year 2009

Hi here I am at last
still learning how to blog. Hope to do more of this this year.
Also hope to get posting new work.
M y fav gal is here, Melanie who taught me so much about poly clay.
Also I have made so many new friends it will be hard to keep up with them unless I spend gobs of time here, but that wont get the work done will it.
I hope too to have a lot of other blogs so you can see all the great things being done and all the lovely friends I have made on the way.

2 comments:

juliaD said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for your lovely comment re the art journal work I have been doing..
It's great to see you keeping in touch with your blog..

xx,

Artgalcrafts said...

Hi Julia yes I am trying to keep up with this blog and having a great tme.
so much to see and do here.
I love your work.
E.